The Saginaw River Rear Range Lighthouse is located on the Saginaw River northeast of Bay City on Dow Chemical Company property.
Location: Saginaw River
Coordinates: 43°38′7.8″N 83°51′2″W
Year First Lit: 1876
Focal Height: 61 feet (19 m)
Lens: 4th Order Fresnel
Fun Fact: After being told to paint just the tower the crew, who were upset with their supervisor, decided instead to paint the whole lighthouse white.
Preservation Group: Saginaw River Marine Historical Society